Data Connecting and Processing Tools
- MultiSpec: an image processing application to display and analyze geospatial images.
- AgMIP Tool: climate impacts on agriculture, aggregating outputs from the AgMIP's Global Gridded Crop Modeling Initiative (Ag-GRID).
- HydroGlobe: delivers ready-to-use data from different earth observation sources.
- Climate Scenario Aggregator: downloading and aggregating global grids (0.5 degree) of bias-corrected, monthly mean historical and future temperature and precipitation from the five General Circulation Models (GCMs) used by the ISI-MIP project.
- Global Gridded Crop Model Evaluation Tool: evaluate your own model simulation results against different reference data sets at global, national and grid cell level for the four major crops maize, wheat, rice and soybean as well as against an ensemble of 14 global gridded crop models (GGCMs).
- GeoViewer: A Jupyter Notebook tool for displaying geospatial data on an interactive map.
- Marker Set: Create iData Marker Set definition files (.ims).
- Unidata IDV Tool Integrated data viewer for analyzing and visualizing geoscience data.
- Metadata Exporter: A Jupyter Notebook tool for exporting metadata from geospatial files to the ISO 19115 standard.