You must login before you can run this tool.
Running independently or acting as a file access dialog, this utility provides a consistent user experience for selecting and managing files and directories across various storage systems.
A consistent and familiar user interface for managing files within hub workspaces (tool sessions).
- Standard file/folder features (create, open, rename, delete, cut/copy/paste, sort, etc.)
- Run as a standalone file management application or as an open/save dialog for another tool
- Native hub upload/download features
- Connect to an SFTP server
- Connect to iData datasets
- Stage files from remote, unmounted filesystems in a local directory. After local access, write changes back to remote location.
- Provide shortcuts to existing folders (session, sdata, for example)
- Compress or extract ZIP or TAR archives
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: