- SIMPLE-G (SIMPLE-on-a-GRID): a multi-region, partial equilibrium model of gridded cropland use, crop production, consumption and trade.
- SIMPLE-G US: This web-app version of SIMPLE-G permits users to explore and visualize the results of the PPRI policy briefs presented at the 2018 Conference on Long Run Sustainability of US Agriculture in Washington, DC.
- AgMIP Tool: climate impacts on agriculture, aggregating outputs from the AgMIP's Global Gridded Crop Modeling Initiative (Ag-GRID).
- Climate Scenario Aggregator: downloading and aggregating global grids (0.5 degree) of bias-corrected, monthly mean historical and future temperature and precipitation from the five General Circulation Models (GCMs) used by the ISI-MIP project.
- FLAT (Fine-scale Land Allocation Tool): a tool for fine-scale global land use estimation, display, and comparison.
- Global Gridded Crop Model Evaluation Tool: evaluate your own model simulation results against different reference data sets at global, national and grid cell level for the four major crops maize, wheat, rice and soybean as well as against an ensemble of 14 global gridded crop models (GGCMs).
- SPAM in the Clouds: Spatial Production Allocation Model (SPAM) 2005 Beta Version
- GAMS (General Algebraic Modeling System): a high-level modeling system for mathematical programming and optimization.
- Workspace: a light Linux desktop environment that can be used for App development.
The Global Gridded Crop Model Intercomparison network is a member of GLASSNET. This tool, freely available on the GeoHub, allows users to evaluate their own model simulation results against different reference data sets at global, national and grid cell level for the four major crops maize, wheat, rice and soybean as well as against an ensemble of 14 global gridded crop models.