This tool version is unpublished and cannot be run. If you would like to have this version staged, you can put a request through HUB Support.
MultiSpec is an image processing tool to display and analyze geospatial images. It is currently a small subset of the Macintosh and Windows application with the same name. More information can be found at the MultiSpec site.
Tutorials on using the Processor->Display Image menu item are at:
- Tutorial 1. Basic display of images.
- Tutorial 2. Image enhancement features.
A tutorial on Unsupervised Classification is at:
- Tutorial 3. Uses the Processor->Cluster menu item.
A tutorial on Supervised Classification is at:
- Tutorial 4. Uses the Processor->Statistics menu item (and several more). Note: Selecting polygonal areas not implemented yet.
Other tutorials high lighting features in MultiSpec are:
- Tutorial 5. Combining Separate Image Files into a Single Multispectral Image File.
- Tutorial 6. Overlay Shape Files on Image Window.
- Tutorial 7. Selecting Areas in Image Window and the Coordinate View.
- Tutorial 8. Creating Vegetation Indices Images.
- Tutorial 9. Handling HDF and netCDF Formatted Image Files.
- Tutorial 10. Visualizing Growing Degree Day (GDD) Images.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: