This tool version is unpublished and cannot be run. If you would like to have this version staged, you can put a request through HUB Support.
MultiSpec is an image processing tool to display and analyze geospatial images. It is currently a small subset of the Macintosh and Windows application with the same name. More information can be found at the MultiSpec site.
Tutorials on using the Processor->Display Image menu item are at:
- Tutorial 1. Basic display of images.
- Tutorial 2. Image enhancement features.
A tutorial on using the Processor->Cluster menu item is at:
- Tutorial 3. Unsupervised Classification.
Other tutorials high lighting features in MultiSpec are:
- Tutorial 6. Overlay Shape Files on Image Window
- Tutorial 7. Selecting Areas in Image Window and the Coordinate View
- Tutorial 8. Creating Vegetation Indices Images
- Tutorial 9. Handling HDF4, HDF5 and netCDF Formatted Image Files
- Tutorial 10. Visualizing Growing Degree Day (GDD) Images
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: